Wednesday, November 3, 2010

UPDATE

I figured when I have more than one topic to discuss I will call them my UPDATES!
Halloween is now over! Wow did it sure fly by! We had a great time with family and friends that came to trick-or-treat with us Saturday night. We all ordered pizza for dinner. Evalyn and I made dirt with worms for a special Halloween treat for Everyone! Evalyn, Vivian, and my niece Lily had a blast trick-or-treating! I wasn't sure how Vivian would do being that shes just 19 months old. But she never sees to amaze me! She got right up there held out her bucket and said "trick-or-treat"! When she walked away she even said "thank you!" My princess Evalyn was Cinderella and Vivian was a leopard! They were tuckered out and in bed after some candy. Now for a cute story, Vivian woke up that night at 2:00am. Hendrick walked into her room and she says "trick-or-treat". Too cute!!!
Now that Halloween is over, My four year old, think we should decorate for Christmas already! I told her we have to wait till after Thanksgiving, and explained to her what it's all about. She finally understands that we have to GIVE for Thanksgiving and that we don't receive presents. So my family and I are very excited for the holidays! I cannot wait to start Christmas shopping and the true meaning of Christmas! Most of all Celebrating Jesus and being with family!
Evalyn is in her first year of school now! She is in preschool and a Christan school! She loves school and I'm so happy for her! Every night while we are getting ready for bed, she asks, "do I have school in the morning???" I just hope she stays this excited about school till she graduates!
On a total different note, Hendrick and I have started Marriage counseling. We have have our struggles just like every marriage does. But we feel we needed that extra help. I've finally learned it's okay to ask for that help; more so when it's to help your family grow stronger. I can't wait to see where the progress takes us!
To end with I have started a new hobby; knitting! I am in middle of knitting my first scarf. I can't wait to move on to bigger things!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment